Saturday, May 2, 2009

reflections

I have been taking in an EXTREME amount of information that I have had a hard time processing; learning from and letting go. I was very aware today as the kids and I cleaned the house from top to bottom, inside and out. I become obsessed with moving EVERYTHING in order to sweep, mop/vaccuum behind it, including the fridge, stove, beds, dressers etc., etc. This is a physical process I take in order to clear my mind, to find any little bullshit hiding out.

It makes my head spin thinking about the changes that have gone on around here, it really just blows my mind. The only way that I could even explain it is that I went to a whole new frequency. I can pull myself up and look at my life like a movie and see all the different paths I have chosen to get myself here. I can see how all the shitty things were not just neccessary but critical, I can also see myself searching... every step of the way, for truth.

I'm sitting here, a beautiful, clean house, lonely for my husband, wishing I was home with my family, and enjoying my awesome children, saying a prayer for us all.
Loving a military man is in itself a challenge for anyone. Being a seeker of love and peace, makes the experience take on a whole new level.

Love.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment