Wednesday, May 20, 2009

love. life.

I just need to ramble to myself and see it here in black and white.

Love. I find that the more I love myself, the more I am able to love others. Learning to love myself was much easier than I ever imagined. Granted I am pretty fabulous right from jump.... I've got a heart, a brain, some courage and I believe in magic. Being grateful for who I am and what I've got RIGHT now... continues to give more to be grateful for.

Life. Is completely amazing. Every single moment I spend in the now just completely fucking amazes me.  Synchronicity fills my days, I see meaning and love in everything. Whoever was responsible for the world we live in is a mind I'd love to meet.

Children. We have much to learn from our children, stop and listen to one today!

media/t.v. I dream of the day people become aware of the destruction our minds are going through. Please, for the love of humankind... kill your t.v.

Laws. The most challenging are the ones that you have made for yourself. Question them, all of them. Especially the scary ones.

Thoughts. Every single thing in the world began with a thought. Our thoughts are the golden key, the end of the rainbow, heaven or hell. What are yours up to? Pay very close attention to them. Are they living in fear or love? Hear the words you say to yourself and others, what do the REALLY mean? Are they helping or hindering? Choose them. Be patient, you say some crazy shit. Thoughts become things. CHOOSE.

They. Who are they? They that make you do this, make you think that? Who the hell are They? You. Me. Let's be a fabulous "they".

Judgement. stop it. EVERY single time you judge yourself or others, you will punish. No one and nothing can pass the high standards we set in our laws.

Change. Be very gentle with yourself. It took many years to create the habits you have now, it'll take time and patience to change them.

Fear. Our world has been living in fear for as long as we know. Let's change our minds. Are your thoughts fear based? or Love? Choose love, over and over and over again.

Now. now is all there is. Get out of your minds and look around, now is here for you... Each time you catch yourself talking/thinking about what was,  if only, tomorrow, this one time.... STOP, take a deeeeeeeep breathe. Feel your lungs work, feel the blood work through your hands, really look around and see your life. Pull yourself up (bird's eye view) and look at your life like a movie. Take your personal feelings out of the moment and just look at your setting, your actors, your story line... no judging. Breathe. There's some amazing shit going on, right NOW.

 peace.

3 comments:

  1. I enjoy reading your blogs. You are an inspiration...
    ~Trina Colcord

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm honored to have written them for you! Many years ago, when I was a young girl, you inspired me and I remember that as often as I need to. Thank you for being a strong, awesome woman Trina.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi, tonys friend here.
    your stuff is amaizing, so many things ive thought myself and more- things to gain from. thank you for your blogging! you are truely amaizing and i havent even met you, bless you

    ReplyDelete