Thursday, April 30, 2009

old blog... life, in the hood.

Good day.
A part of me thinks that my mind is to jumbled to be here writing a blog, the other says,"do it, now is always the perfect time!"
I spend most of my "free time" learning and asking questions of the world we live in.
I have learned more than I ever imagined when I started this quest.
My mind is engorged with the madness, yet I choose to BE in the state of grace.

It has been almost a year now since I have listened to the radio or watched tv. I do not read magazines or engage myself in conversations relating to any of the above.
This is an interesting aspect of my everyday life, it allows me to hear the birds chirp and remember all the good that is in our hearts.

It is my intention to find the medium that will let me share the knowledge I have discovered. I am learning to hear what people are meaning rather than listening to the words that are spoken.

I am aware of the difference one person can make to the world and I am opening my heart, my soul and my mind to receive.

The difference between religion and spirituality:
Religious people are afraid of Hell, Spiritual people have been to Hell, shook hands with the devil and now know that there is also a Heaven, here on earth.
Going through Hell, is something we must do in order to find Heaven. The dark, scary, alone place that we find ourselves in, is the place that we must open our eyes and see the open door. Hell is the place we must shed our ego selves and be reborn as the "I" we have been searching for.
This is the place that many get lost, they try so hard to fight against the truths of themselves and the world.
What seems like the "easy" way; numbing our minds, pushing our truths down and painting our smiles is only prolonging our time in hell.

Embrace the madness, love yourself, be patient with the habits that have taken a lifetime to create. Step by step, one step at a time.

Be love.

If you are a news watcher, take a minute today and ask yourself; is this the most important thing going on in our world? Are these the things I need to be worried about? Our entertainment industry is taking over our minds, this is not an accident. There are VERY rich people doing everything they can to make you and your children STUPID. They are filling your mind with nonsence so you don't make an effort to learn anything about what is REALLY going on.
The swine flu becomes an epidemic when they tell the world the symptoms over and over and over again on the news and the radio until everyone starts "thinking" they are developing them. Of course the symptoms are exactly the same as the cold that has been going around, only the cold will not kill, unless of course, you "THINK" it will.
It is critical to understand that our THOUGHTS BECOME THINGS.
Pay attention them, choose good ones.
xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment