Monday, January 9, 2012

Alaska Air Napkin

"They" say the best stuff comes out on a napkin or in an elevator....
The feelings of wholeness have entered long enough to see how I must consciously work toward the oneness.
Exhaustion set in quick when I am fractled &  allow fear to lead.
I pray that I am able to be a humble servant to God, my soul, the holy ghost (her guides & Teachers) & my beautiful family.
Fear creeps around, this illusioned ego tries to insist on failure. I certainly was unable to hear or listen to some of the callings, I obviously refused to step thru open doors, I am aware of the situations that needed my Love & compassion, instead I fed the fear & lonliness, opposite of my intention.
On the other hand I have been observing quietly as I intend to do.
My anger has made me out as the bad guy. My patience & silence, surrender & love shall lead me back out. I ask to recieve & hear your guidance.
I pray to let go of the insecurity & fear I often hoard and choose instead to go, do...interact with the family of souls that found me here. I do pray the love that has carried our souls this far, returns. Or rather, shows itself once again.
It goes around & comes around.
The accusations & finger pointing proves time & time again that there are 4 fingers pointing back @ the self. I am no longer fearful of action that are not thought out & chosen. I have healed enough to see with compassionate interaction. I choose to put myuself out there to seek healing & to heal. To love & be loved. Theres no longer a need to run from myself. I am beginning to feel the warmth of my light. I am on the journey to shine, for all to see.

I love finding old notes, they always lay out wishes I don't even recognise, until they are hind sight... 20/20. You'd think this would make it clear... if I want it, define it, let it go. Later, look back & there it is, as I wished.
xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment