Wednesday, January 18, 2012

choose love

There must be some sort of "act of congress" that finally demands me to sit down & put the thoughts into words. Into some sort of tangible, real thing.

I think about this thing I have labeled, the "life" project, or simply... life every single day. In fact, it is easy to say it is the only thing that stays, day in , day out. Doesn't discern itself from spirit to spirit, circumstance to circumstance. It is apparent that this is my destiny, creating this system that incorporates all humans for all life.
Sounds enormous, so many words to really say "let's work together", let's create a "system" that works "for" all of us. Let's set something up, ourselves, together.
Let's stop bitching about the "them" and create and "us"?? a "we"....
Let's cut out all our "middle men", Let's work together, for each other, with each other.
This seems so logical, simple.
doable. able.... frankly, because it is!
Let's create a "system" that incorporates all of us doing what we LOVE to do...
Lt's create a garden together, let's cook together. Let's get what we need directly from the source. let's grow locally, together, everything we can.
**insert***
{Hemp... the reason hemp is illegal is because it's multi-purpose uses eliminate most of our "consumption". Hemp provides all the food you need, the clothing, housing, transportation, fuel, energy, nutrition etc, etc, etc,
Before consumerism, it was a law that you had to grow 5 plants, minimum, for each house hold}
**exit**

Let's help each other, let's heal together.
Let's laugh with one another, let's mend together.
Let's support each other,
guide our strength, together.
Let's live together, sing, dance, create, & love one another, together.

Thoughts come so much faster than I can write or speak this shallow and insignificant language. The physical act of writing opens a fascinating door, one directly to my soul.My soul has a direct link to the oneness. The more I become aware of myself, the more I am learning to dwell there.
I am learning to dwell in the House of the Lord.
Life, my life, as I reflect the way I live as a role model of the "life" project my heart speaks of...
I certainly see the growth, & the realizations that lead me to a big questions & then ***POOF***
In a new dream where I am unaware I am in the middle of a lesson. As I dawn on the new lesson & it's purpose, a new realization has occurred & once again, I am aware of myself.
One of the last questions I recall asking was: how do I expect to speak about family &  love when the relationship between myself & all I claim to love, is scattered?
& the realization that:
a. it takes two.
b. the situation is serving a larger purpose. The scattered relationships are telling their own kind of story. They are bringing about realizations & changes that are astronomical in proportion.
3. Forgive
A large part of the purpose of our existence is to seek realizations that will bring a perspective that is healthier, sustainable, enriching, enlightening & loving for ALL life on this planet.
It seems so far from real to see the ignorance we live. Brain wash abundant.

Awareness has reached it's 100th monkey effect.
Miracles are occurring.
The wave effect is happening.
I see it in the eyes of those I love.
It is time for us to live as one.

The governing goes away when you let go of the idea that we need governing.
When left to our hearts to decide, happiness and love is what we would ALL choose.

The walls are coming down.

I know it's a lot, but if I'm going to push, I may as well go all the way.

Build a new foundation, the new platform with which we will begin this new kind of life.
From the very simpleness of the beginning;
 the beginning of new relationships, new ways to live, new habits, new perspectives.

What is needed for a healthy mind? A rich lifestyle? A grateful livelihood? A belly laughing kind of existence? A take your breathe away style of living? A heart melting kind of love?
   

    1. A morning ritual =  for you, by you. First thing in the morning, take care of you.
(eat a healthy breakfast (oatmeal), take a walk in nature, in the elements, journal, meditate, poop, stretch.
    2. Create = create something out of nothing.
    3. Be passionate = let time slip away, do what you love, something your good at, your posture strong, your confidence high.
    4. Healthy Energy = What you put in, comes out.
    5. Learn = Teach. Look for opportunities to do both, in everything. Find your lesson. Work together.
    6. Laugh = Take it easy, let it go. Create a win/win
    7. Share = Reach out, give, show appreciation with the grit of you.
    8. Love = Smile. Understand, forgive, see yourself in others. Be a gentle guide to yourself in all others.
    9. Be present = Be aware of yourself, give yourself undivided attention.
   10. Be grateful = Say thanks. Remember who you are & all that you have to be thankful for.
           ~awareness in the existence of love.
           ~your life, in it's physical sense.
           ~your soul, in all it's oneness.
   11. Share a meal with someone.
   12. Bless = be blessed
   13. Forgive =  "And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive them that trespass against us"
Amen = so be it, and so it is.

xoxo

3 comments:

  1. This is possibly the most perfect post I have ever read...it pretty much syncs up with my thoughts every day over the course of the last year...everything from hemp, to unity, to growing locally, to the morning routine and eating oatmeal...how amazing it is how Life connects us. One step closer to living in oneness.

    I'm Phoenix by the way, nice to discover your blog! I've spent the majority of today questioning whether I truly believe that our thoughts are things as I learned a couple of years ago...now you have me pretty thoroughly convinced

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Phoenix, for the wonderful reminder :) One Love, xoxo Justina Rae

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Justina. <3 :') I love a great end. One to good health.

    ReplyDelete