Thursday, April 16, 2009

signs of love, around the house

I did a major "spring cleaning" last winter(08). I took out all of the things that made me think of what was, and what I wish was... I packed up all the old pictures of yesterdays, got rid of all the knick knacks of the past, and simplified each and every area of my home. I wrote up some great sayings on pieces of poster board.

"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us" 
Ralph Waldo Emerson 
(this is also a treasured bracelet my Aunt Vera bought for me years ago, it took years to realize and live it's meaning)
"Choose what ignites your passion, turns you on, makes you laugh, inspires you, touches you deeply, tickles your curiousity, opens your heart, and propels you into new worlds. Life on purpose is simply taking all the elements of belief-intellect and awareness, intention and intent, emotion and your ability to dream, and awakening to their immense power". Beliefworks by Ray Dodd
"life is to short to wake up in the morning with regrets. So, love the people who treat you right, and forget about the ones who don't and believe that everything happens for a reason. If you get a chance; take it. If it changes your life; let it. Nobody said that it would be easy, they just promised it would be worth it".

BE HERE NOW!!!
Create a WIN/WIN scenario


Integrity, Grace, Humility, Compassion, Courage, Honor, Wit, Spontaneity, Reverence, Genius.


Live Well, Laugh Often, Love Much

"that I may dwell in the house of the Lord, all the days of my life". 
(I found this at a craft show years ago and bought it. At the time, I had no idea why. I was not "into" God, and I had no idea what this meant, but I bought it and put it above my fire place... years later, to me it now means to live in awareness, is to live in the house of the Lord. Exactly what I live to do each and every day.)

I have a collection of poster boards with feeling words on them, I realized that I was living in a box of just a few emotions. I felt like I used 4 feelings; mad, happy, sad and pissed off. I found breaking them down, not categorizing them into such big words, they are much easier to get through and usually only last a few seconds..not all day as I used to believe. Here are some feeling words from the poster board beside the computer:
Affectionate, confident, shaken, empathetic, just, fierce, restless, worrow, spirited, loyal, patient, able, glad, defective, powerful, healthy, skeptical, blunt, generous, jilted, durable, inadequate, cooperative, fidgety, mild, horrified, kind, warm, excluded, silly, inspired, bewildered, insecure, enraged, kaput, enthusiastic, desperate, inerested, trivial, anzious, baffled, shy, amazed, intense, small, useless, jubilant, timid, savage, infuential, thoughtful, intimidated, cross, relaxed.
I have these printed in different colors and sizes and styles. It draws your eyes to different words each time you look at it, and I find that your eyes seem to draw towards your feelings in the moment... try it!
and last but not least, again... and possibly again later ; )

The Four Agreements:
Be Impeccable with your word: speak with integrity. Say only what you mean. Avoid using the word to speak against yourself or to gossip about others. Use the POWER of your word int he direction of truth and love.
Don't Take Anything Personally: Nothing others do is because of you. What others say is projection of their own reality, their own dream. When you are immune to the opinions and actions of others, you won't be the victim of needles suffering.
Don't Make Assumptions: Find the courage to ask questions, and to express what you really want. Communicate with others as clearly as you can to avoid misunderstandings, drama and sadness. With just this one agreement, you can completely transform your life.
Always Do Your Best: Your best is going to change from moment to moment. It will be different when you are healthy opposed to sick. Under any circumstance, simply do your best, and you will avoid self-judgment, self-abuse, and regret.

Love to all of you, may your journey be as quick and painless as possible...
xoxoxo justina

No comments:

Post a Comment