Tuesday, May 24, 2011

xoxo

Thank you Creator for this day.
I open myself up for you, I am
silent as to hear your calling, to enjoy the experiences life has to
offer.
I intend to use this day to focus on healing hurts, nurishing love,
creating laughter and light everywhere I shine.
I shall honor the souls I am
blessed to meet,
share in the gifts I have been blessed to
receive,
frolick in the joy that constantly lingers in the path I follow,
your path.
Your guidance surrounds and protects me, your light fills
me.
Pleased to allow light to fill voids, to release tension where fluidity
begs to reside.

For the highest good of all, I receive your
abundance.
xoxo
love and light


"I am
all that I ever wished to be. Me".

Justina R.
Kerstein

I emailed this prayer to the intentions of the highest good, (Tony) and received this letter :)


Intentions just don't get any better that this! Can I please put it in our next newsletter and share it with the world!

Thanks so much, Justina. If you are not a dedicated writer or author, you certainly should be. Your words are very, very inspiring . . .


For the Highest Good,
Tony

No comments:

Post a Comment