Tuesday, May 24, 2011

emotions

I find myself this morning attempting the control of my emotions. huh. This has been attempted millions of times. I am a double pisces with the amplifier planet. Uncommon. Due to the emotions pisces carry, a double pisces is probably too much for one person.
So, now that I get why these emotions have a tendency to try rule my world, here I sit, aware that it's creeping up.
Jealousy? Seems absurd. I'm letting the feelings come through the best I can, without resistance. I know that resisting them turns into an instant nightmare. Pretending it's not happening works for a little while, than like puke when it's triggered, it just dumps out all over the place with no regard as to who, what, or where it splatters.
SO, here I am. I am opening myself up, allowing it to be.
My logic mind continues to argue that it's silly, even if there's truth to my stories, who really cares? Is it a big deal? Am I willing to do anything different to get different results? No. So, then what?
Maybe, it's just okay for me to be jealous. I understant that my decisions and actions have led me here. I understand that I am choosing to let go, and let be.
Even if it hurts, even if I want to scream and cry, and cling.
I know it's best for me to let go.

No comments:

Post a Comment