Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Mantra:
This is the manifestation of my intentions. I asked for this. I am receiving the gifts I prayed for, even if they hurt now the changes are necessary for the long term goals.
I prayed to be released from the relationships that are false. I prayed to be released from lust, lies, and hurt. I am releasing the old so that the new will be welcomed.
The new is genuine. It is real. It is true.
It seems so surreal, I have been living here in North Carolina for 11 years. WOW. I have not ever really liked it here. In the beginning I reached out, and a few times I looked for a sense of community. It is just so different to live here vs. there.
I come from as island where 30+ aunts live and literally 100's of cousins. A community.
Living here where everyone does their own thing, in their own houses with their own families is weird and hard to accept. I miss my family. I miss walking to the store. I miss going for a walk or a drive and waving at everyone. I miss big family dinners.
I am excited the day has finally come for me to move back to S.E Alaska.
I feel like there should be more to the good-bye's than I've experienced.
I don't know.
I'm lonely.
I come here to love on my girl, when I'm not doing that, I wonder what I'm doing here at all.
I am excited to go home and get the life project on it's way.
I am excited to be making all of these drum bags. I am enjoying it.
I am excited to bring my new industrial sewing machine home so I am not bored and thinking too much.
I am excited to start planning the road trip back.
I am excited. I am counting my blessings and letting go of the sorrows.
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment