Thursday, March 10, 2011

LOVE.

I stopped singing, sewing, dreaming, and doing all the things I love.
There were moments I thought I no longer had interest in these things because I felt guilty, scared and alone.
I thought I understood the big picture, when in fact, I couldn't even begin to fathom just how perfect and enormous the big picture really is.
I find myself today singing, sewing , and dreaming once again.
Only today, I realize that the reason I stopped doing the things that I really love is so I could enter a sacred place. A place I have been longing to go, to meet a person I have been dying to meet, A friend I have been longing to be one with once again.
The love we share, allowed me to travel deep within myself. Our love brought me to the door, confident, with your strength at my side. In order to enter, I had to leave everything before entering. Your love gave my heart the peace to let it all go.
Everything that I thought was so important, gone. All that was inside that door was me. I journey, with a more panoramic view, a new perspective. I thank you for this grand love, I am forever grateful in learning how to let go. How to serve my purpose; to love, and let go, with grace.

Love YOU.

No comments:

Post a Comment