Saturday, January 16, 2010

WOW! Life is a trip.

Have you ever paused for a moment and looked at your life objectively? Look as if you are a bird, or God. Completely without judgment, look at all the people in your life as if they are actors in a movie. What's going on? This can be so tricky, I am aware of 3 or 4 times that I have done this in the last.... 16 months. I "thought" I was aware of the things going on, choosing to be okay with what is vs. what is "good" or "bad". A few evenings ago I was lying on my bed letting the work day roll off, relaxing. Suddenly I saw myself laying there. In my mind, I jumped up and screamed...... What in the fuck has been going on around here? and who are you? How did I get here? and where in the universe have I been? WOW! Life is a trip. Things have not been the same since. I have been moving, and moving. :) I am here now, I think. I am bigger and badder than ever! xoxo Big Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment