Saturday, January 16, 2010

lol, love.

Have you ever tried to meditate and find you can't shut your mind up? There you are arguing with yourself, irritated cause you can't get yourself to just be quiet for a minute, the grocery list and what you should've said still going around and around up there?
A friend gave me some great advice I thought I'd share.

Listen.

Just listen. No judging, labeling and making sure you get your opinion in, just listen.

(the word has a bad rap for some of us as we hear our gramma in church hisssssing, lisssten).

Listen to the symphony of different sounds going on around you, hear the grand Orchestra, playing just for you, here, now, in this moment.
That is clearing your mind.
xoxo
Justina Rae
p.s. turns out, I have all kinds of things to say now that I've given myself endless blank pages : )

No comments:

Post a Comment