Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Harmony and miracles

Demand heard and followed through.
I am here, here, now. I am open too the cosmos, the universal oneness. I have opened my heart, and opened my mind. I have opened, blossomed.
Hear, you are.
Life is showing itself through me, watching and learning through the children. They are here to teach us, we must listen.
We must stop ourselves, humbly see ourselves. What are we saying? What story are our actions telling? and to whom?
The realization of ourselves.. Harmony and miracles have abated my life here, now, on this earth.
The realization and appreciation that my family chose me, my friends chose to take on this mission, with me... this realization...empowers me beyond comprehension.
Long before I had a clue what I meant, I have thanked my children (in english, out loud) for choosing me as their mother. I had no idea how, or why I knew this to be true, I only believed and spoke from my heart.
The more I am here, now, the more I observe, the more I see this to be true.
They are here on a mission, they are here to teach, they are here.... to show us Heaven.
They have the perfect reflection, the clear mirror...
if you listen.
xixi

No comments:

Post a Comment