Wednesday, August 17, 2011

I am writing more.

Yesterday I was visiting with a friend that created a habit for herself where she wakes up every morning by 5 am, makes coffee, rolls a joint, and plays her guitar for an hour. She's been doing this for years and years. Says her children absolutely LOVE waking up to her singing.
I have been aware for some time what I have to do in order to create the morning ritual I dream of. Although I'm not a New Year's Resolution kind of girl, this year I committed myself to doing this for myself. There are so many benefits to the morning I dream of; I love writing, running, coffee, I love sun rises (although I've only seen a few, when I stayed up all night).
Why do I hold myself back from this? I love expressing myself this way and yet I seem to keep myself from it. Today I am ready. I am open to the new experience, the habit I choose.
I figure just maybe, writing to myself about it will open myself up to actually DOING it.
I also love love.
so.... see you in the a.m
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment