Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Intentions of Alaska

Going to Alaska in a moments notice went by so fast, it felt like a dream. Moments after arriving  I felt like any moment I was going to wake up in Asheville.
I wrote down my intentions for my trip home, I don't remember doing it, but just found them... I am very happy with myself :)

What you think, BECOMES
Looking for love? Looking to love?
Two completely different things. Magical.
Reach out, share, trade.
Looking for;
Healing, reconnection, insight, healthy energy exchange, intuition, enlightenment.
Being, Light, Love, Flow, Release
Remember, It's OKAY.
Letting go, it's Okay.
Breathing in; receiving, breathing out; letting go.
Being the flow of energy.
Excited, seeing the transformaion, evolving.
Becoming, being, loving, understanding.

The trip was wonderful. Thank you Aunties Les, Norma, Auntie Rose, Anita, Toni Rose, Abigail, Ronel, Anita, Jess, Crystal, Rob, Marcie,Rick, Jenny, Mag, Vaness (bobby), Fe (scotty), Tandy, Dad, Tina, Mom, Adj, Jordan Carol, Dave, Curtis, Dennis and Jane, Jenny,  Colleen, Chris and Gary.............
Hearing my voice with confidence and strength gives me goosebumps.

No comments:

Post a Comment