Tuesday, December 8, 2009

racing thoughts

My mind has been racing for days, actually, make that years. The last couple days though, it's been a bit much. I feel like I am under an attack. I feel like there's an airport in my head, a spaceship-port more like, and they are fast.
I have so much being held in, so many ideas.
My thoughts are racing so fast I am having a hard time writing this. In between the last line and this one, I stopped typing for 10 minutes and had 4 million thoughts come and go, each one feeling just as important as the other.
I have some ideas in my head, HUMONGOUS ideas and a bunch of little ones darting in and out. I have a bunch of things I actually have to do in order to get the results I am wanting, and here I sit.
Christmas is really hitting everyone hard this year, we are not excluded from this. I am having a hard time shopping for my kids; I am  not going to buy things that will be tossed aside for next seasons must haves. I am aware of the millions of families suffering and I feel like I should be out there making a difference, offering my talents.
(Writing helps in settling my thoughts. I can feel them all getting in line as I type. I guess they see they have an outlet and that the easiest way to get through is to stand in line and wait their turn.)
back to xmas? I didn't plan a christmas baking night this year, knowing the importance of inviting a few girls over to bake a bunch of xmas candy and cookies.  I am choosing instead to make sugar cookies with Taylor and a few of her friends. 10 year olds rock.
I am entertaining (pretty much full time) the idea of a global villiage. HUGE. I am also storing this idea in my head. This one idea is living in my mind taking up a lot of space, it is trying to remember millions of things at a time causing an enormous amount of forgetting things, and not being able to prioritize, and being a complete ditz. It is hard for me to hold a conversation. I know what I could do to allow the ideas flow easily onto paper, Now I will do it.
THANK YOU JUSTINA.
Sitting and writing brought me from AAAAAAAARGH to knowing what step I need to take first. NOW.
Staples, here I come.
xoxoxxoxxoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment